The primeurs are a good opportunity for many wine associations (Cercle Rive Droite, Cru Bourgeois, Biodyvin...), welcomed in various châteaux, to take advantage of the many wine professionals being around for the primeurs to taste the new 2014 vintage.
- Château Canon La Gaffelière is a good start for the tasting of right bank wines! Thanks to the Comte Stephan Von Neipperg for his warm welcome. http://www.neipperg.com
- Our next stop is in the heart of Saint Emilion, at the historical chai of Jean-Luc Thunevin, to taste the wines selected by his wine merchants company as well as wines produced by some of his friends. http://www.thunevinblog.com
- We keep going in the Saint Emilion appellation with a tasting journey at Château Fonroque and the Byodivin wine association. Very well welcomed by Wendy Holohan, we experience some of the best bio-dynamic wines produced in France. htt://www.Biodyvin.com
- A visit to the Cercle Rive Droite, at Château Barde-Haut, for the tasting, among others, of Château Feytit-Clinet, Château Fayat, Château Beau Soleil... http://www.cerclerivedroite.com. A few minutes to discuss with Michel Jack Chasseuil, wines collector and strong supporter of Château Feytit-Clinet.
- Our tasting journey on the right bank ends at Château Cheval-Blanc with a tasting of Château Cheval Blanc 2014 vintage, classic and already voluptuous in mouth. Château d'Yquem is also presented for tasting, developing a fresh and concentrated approach in line with the 2011! Visiting the estate with Pierre Lurton is always an exceptional moment. http://www.chateau-cheval-blanc.com/ and http://www.yquem.fr